Welcome to the #1 Toyota GR Corolla Forum and GR Corolla community dedicated to GR Corolla owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the GR Corolla Forum today!

GR Corolla Armrest Kit installed

Reactions
City
Amherst
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2023 GR Corolla
So, I just got done installing this cool GR Corolla armrest kit in my ride, and I gotta say, it was a breeze to put in. The quality is top-notch – no complaints there. But, there's a little snag: the armrest kinda rubs against the passenger seat, which might be annoying down the road. Oh, and it's got a bit of a wobble too, which is a tiny letdown. Despite that, this armrest definitely amps up the comfort factor in my driving routine, and I'm digging it.

IMG-0302.jpg IMG-0304.jpg

SUPERSONIC RED GRC

Military Veteran
Reactions
City
Rocky Mountains
State
CO
Country
United States
Vehicle
2023 Toyota GR Corolla
Got one on backorder dang it! Did you get the shorter base and forged carbon filler as well as well?👍🇺🇸

Reactions
City
Amherst
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2023 GR Corolla
Got one on backorder dang it! Did you get the shorter base and forged carbon filler as well as well?👍🇺🇸
I didn't know they had a shorter base lol. I think I have the taller one which is not very sturdy, didn't get the carbon fiber filler.