Welcome to the #1 Toyota GR Supra Forum and GR Supra community dedicated to Toyota GR Supra owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Toyota Supra Forum today!

Welcome to the Toyota GR Supra Forum, please post an introduction

MKVSupra

Staff Team
Reactions
Vehicle
2020 Supra
Hello and welcome to Toyota Supra Forum, the premier community for GR Supra owners from around the world. Please take a moment and post your introduction and let us know a little bit about yourselves.

Tuity741

Reactions
City
Toa Alta
State
PR
Country
United States
Vehicle
2020 GR Supra LE #1424
Thanks for adding me. This is my A90 LE #1424
Hello and welcome to Toyota Supra Forum, the premier community for GR Supra owners from around the world. Please take a moment and post your introduction and let us know a little bit about yourselves.

Attachments

Reactions
City
Palm beach
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 WRX
Hello, I don’t have a Supra :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions
City
Hixson
State
TN
Country
United States
Vehicle
2020 Toyota Supra
Bought my Toyota Supra (Black on Black ) Nov. 2019. Lucky enough to buy at sticker price and got a few items throw in for free. (locking lug nuts). I've been happy mostly but have had several items needing fixing within the first months of owner ship. Front end out of alignment----Right rear tail light filled up with water after heavy rain. Heavy grease running of drivers door rain vent if vehicle parked in the sun. Other than that I'm pleased with the supra.

Sberrey

Reactions
City
Rohnert Park
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2020 GR Supra
Bought my GR Supra in Santa Rosa, CA. Not too much time to drive with COVID-19 & fires

Reactions
City
Hampton
State
NH
Country
United States
Vehicle
2020 Toyota GR Supra Premium
My wife and I recently bought a Tungsten 2020 GR Supra Premium in New Hampshire and partly broke it in during our drive down to Northern Virginia where we have our second home. It drove great in the dry and moderately wet/windy conditions. We have two criticisms: the infotainment/nav display is way, way too dim and needs to be brightened; and, we wish there was a way to turn off the piped-in sound for the exhaust. It is really unnecessary. Back in our single days, each of us previously owned new 1982 and 1984 Supras. In comparison to my 2016 Jaguar F-Type S RWD coupe (the Supra is my wife's), the Supra seems to be very similar in character but very different in execution. Plus, the Supra already has vastly superior performance and fuel economy. I'm not a fan of Bimmers - my wife has had several - but I think that Toyota did a great job of resurrecting the Supra.

Attachments

soyola143

Reactions
City
Plover
State
WI
Country
United States
Vehicle
2009 Toyota Camry LE
Hello, names Steven.
I currently drive an 09 Camry and I don’t own a Supra but I definitely wish I could own one. Currently am a mechanic and hoping at least one day I get to see one drive into the shop just for regular routine maintenance at least just to see one up close.

Horhey

Reactions
City
Pottersville
State
MO
Country
United States
Vehicle
2021 GR Supra 3.0 Premium
Howdy, I joined back in Oct and have a '21 GR Supra 3.0 Premium and had to start new account when I forgot password. (was Phuni). I have 3400 miles, 31mpg hwy, 25 in town even gassing it. Love it! Wondering if anyone has issues with the cold weather tires chattering in under 40 degree temps. Sure wish infotainment screen was brighter and angled towards driver, very difficult to use easily. 90% of times I stop, somebody asks me what it is and loves the Tungsten color.

Reactions
City
Stewartstown
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
Prius, Camry and Sienna
Just joined today. I currently own all Toyota vehicles: Prius, Camry Hybrid and Sienna SE. I am hoping that someday I will find a new or mint condition A91 or Premium. I have been reading a lot about the car and I am confident it will not disappoint me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

erijavec

Reactions
City
FORT MYERS
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2022 GR Supra 3.0 Premium
Thank you for this community! As a teen, I owned a beat-up 1978 Celica/Supra with broken windows, dented doors, no AC or radio, but you could not kill the thing. In the 90's I dreamed of the MK4, RX7, and NSX every day. This September, one of those dreams came true.

Attachments

Reactions
City
Sulbiate
State
Non-US
Country
Italy
Vehicle
Supra GR Premium 2021
Hi everybody,just joined this Community as new Supra 3.0 GR premium 2021 owner...I'm leaving in Italy, close to the Como lake.Being new to the Supra's world I hope to get a lot of usefull info for my best drive.
Being a so called <Young-Senior>, I owned a quite good driving skill experiece both on road and track and my prevoius cars have been :porsche 911-964 Targa,Corvette C5-Z06,DodgeViper Gts ACR gen II, ShelbyCobra427, Mitsubishi Evo Lancer V,Subaru WRX STI.Regards.blackvipergts

monk

U.S. Navy Veteran
Reactions
City
Albemarle
State
NC
Country
United States
Vehicle
2022 GR Premium
Received my 2022 Supra Friday Oct 21 October '22. Purchased as a fun car and will be breaking it in probably til Christmas. Retired and wanted a sports car to drive and enjoy rather than an older one to work on. Hope to gain much insight from this forum.

Spettro

Reactions
City
Pickerington
State
OH
Country
United States
Vehicle
2023 GR Supra 3.0 Premium MT
Hey! Picked up my 2023 GR Supra 3.0 Premium MT a few days ago. It is currently getting paint protection film and window tint. This is my do-over Supra from the 1983 MKII I had until 1990 when it was murdered by a distracted driver. I was thrilled when Supra returned, but heartbroken there was no manual transmission. Now that the manuals are out, I had to have one! #savethemanuals
GR Supra 3.0 Premium MT.jpg

Last edited:

Frankidee

U.S. Air Force Veteran
Reactions
City
Shawnee
State
KS
Country
United States
Vehicle
2021 GR Supra Premium 3.0
Thanks for adding me. I own a 2021 GR Supra Premium 3.0, and I love it.

Attachments

Reactions
City
St Louis
State
MO
Country
United States
Vehicle
2022 Toyota Supra GR Premium
Hello, thanks for adding me to the forum. Own a 2022 Supra GR, new for me. Look forward to learning all about this awesome ride.