Welcome to the #1 Toyota GR Corolla Forum and GR Corolla community dedicated to GR Corolla owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the GR Corolla Forum today!

Arigato Toyoda San!

gazooing

Reactions
City
Los Angeles
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
GR Corolla Circuit Edition (#890)
Hello All.

I was looking for a fun daily and canyon car for the past month, and happy to report I think I found it! Here to learn from you all moddin' / troubleshootin' common stuff for our GRs.

Cross shopped Core GRs, CTRs, F87 M2s, etc. It was close. The GR spoke the most to me, then I was offered MSRP for a CE which I simply couldn't pass up. Just dumb luck...

First impressions, it actually lives up to the media hype! I really hoped it was a modern version of my favorite car growing up, Mitsubishi Evo IV. And it does 100%. Every time I jump in the GR, its rallying fun vibe shines through. It's always egg-in' me to shift down, shimmy, and shovel it around turns.

It's not actually "fast" in terms of pure speed and power, but its fun fizzy-ness is off the charts and lives well beyond any paper numbers or reviews might imply. It's truly a lil' nutty econobox rally parts bin special built by real gear heads at Toyota. Surprised it even exists 2023, Arigato Toyoda San!

Can't wait to learn more from you all about what's fun to add, tweak, to make this GR fit like a glove.

IMG_5355.jpg
IMG_5358.jpg

Last edited:

XIIGR

Staff Team
Reactions
City
Glendale
State
AZ
Country
United States