Welcome to the #1 Toyota GR Corolla Forum and GR Corolla community dedicated to GR Corolla owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the GR Corolla Forum today!

From North Carolina

Reactions
City
Wake Forest
State
NC
Country
United States
Vehicle
2023 Toyota GR Corolla
ello Everyone! I am blessed to be a Toyota employee, (I don’t work at a Toyota dealership or Corporate, just under a different branch of a company affiliated with SETF).
I currently share a 2019 Honda Odyssey with my wife and I have been without a car of my own for over a year (I either work from home or fly to a different city for a couple of days). My last car was a 2017 Alfa Romeo Guilia Quadrifoglio (the 500 horsepower one). I have been looking for a suitable replacement recently and since I work for a Toyota company, I was going to order a GR86. But I was also waiting to see how the GR Corolla would turn out. Turns out the GR Corolla is better than I thought it would be and it makes more sense for me than an 86 (I have a 6 year old son and a small dog) so I plan on ordering a Circuit Edition in 2023 in Heavy Metal.
I live about 5 hours from The Tail of the Dragon US129 and I am greatly looking forward to bringing this car there.

Reactions
City
San Jose
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2023 GR Corolla
Welcome, must have been hard to go from a 500hp car to a minivan lol.

Jango403

Reactions
City
Calgary
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Vehicle
2018 Civic Si
Welcome from Canada