Welcome to the #1 Toyota GR Corolla Forum and GR Corolla community dedicated to GR Corolla owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the GR Corolla Forum today!

Just traded in...

andyk5

Reactions
City
Redondo Beach
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2023 GR Corolla CE
Just traded in my beloved GR86 manual for a red GRC CE. I love the 86, it was perfect for the track, cheapest seat time (vehicle cost, transportation and consumables) out there for given performance metric. After 24 track days and multiple engine/transmission issues that I heard about, I thought its good to quit while ahead and traded my car in.

I like the GRC, it is different than the 86 in many ways, some are better like interior quality, smoothness of the gearbox, overall speed, but 86 is superior in being very point at the track and superior feel from the steering feel. In comparison GRC feels isolated and soft, handling is like grip grip grip (def more than 86) grip and then understeer right at the limit. I need to find ways to mod this car to make it track worthy and dial that understeer out ( also use less steering angle to help that front end). After that I believe this car will be a worthy replacement.

XIIGR

Staff Team
Reactions
City
Glendale
State
AZ
Country
United States
Congrats and welcome aboard

Reactions
City
Amherst
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2023 GR Corolla
Congrats!

GRCircuitDad

U.S. Army Veteran
Reactions
City
San Clemente
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2023 GR Corolla Circuit edition
Nice trade in!! Congrats!! Just got my trade in!! Going Acura Type S!!! Have too!! Was fun while it lasted Toyota!!

Td66

Military Veteran
Reactions
City
CALHOUN
State
LA
Country
United States
Vehicle
23GR Corolla,19Ford F150,194Runner
welcome!

Reactions
City
Amherst
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2023 GR Corolla
Nice trade in!! Congrats!! Just got my trade in!! Going Acura Type S!!! Have too!! Was fun while it lasted Toyota!!
Congrats on the Type S.

Reactions
City
Los Angeles
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
18 Fiesta ST want GR Corolla
Just traded in my beloved GR86 manual for a red GRC CE. I love the 86, it was perfect for the track, cheapest seat time (vehicle cost, transportation and consumables) out there for given performance metric. After 24 track days and multiple engine/transmission issues that I heard about, I thought its good to quit while ahead and traded my car in.

I like the GRC, it is different than the 86 in many ways, some are better like interior quality, smoothness of the gearbox, overall speed, but 86 is superior in being very point at the track and superior feel from the steering feel. In comparison GRC feels isolated and soft, handling is like grip grip grip (def more than 86) grip and then understeer right at the limit. I need to find ways to mod this car to make it track worthy and dial that understeer out ( also use less steering angle to help that front end). After that I believe this car will be a worthy replacement.
Congrats , In 60/40 mode the car is going to drive more like a FWD and less like a RWD . You might want to alter your driving style if your used to strictly RWD cars.

Reactions
City
College Park
State
GA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2023 GR Corolla Core
Congrats

gel12em

Reactions
City
Santa Rosa
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Corolla
Congrats. After four years, I still love it just the same.

GRRS

Reactions
City
Austin
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2023 GR Corolla CE
Welcome!