Turn signal

I own a 2015 frs and the turn signals work fine. When I lock and unclock the car the work fine but when the car is on 'auto' for lights or I simply have it on drl the right turn signal (front bumper not side) won't light up but the left will. I've replaced the bulb. I'm wondering if this is a common problem is it a fuse is it the wiring.

Any knowledge on the matter or experience helps.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

I own a 2015 frs and the turn signals work fine. When I lock and unclock the car the work fine but when the car is on 'auto' for lights or I simply have it on drl the right turn signal (front bumper not side) won't light up but the left will. I've replaced the bulb. I'm wondering if this is a common problem is it a fuse is it the wiring.

Any knowledge on the matter or experience helps.

Update I've been checking fuses and most are good to go. For what ever reason I wanted to check the "stoping lights" fuse but it's stuck in and I've pretty well stripped it. Is there a better tool I can get than plastic tweezers or needle knows pliers?

Even then I have little faith in this fuse being my front right drl turn signal problem. Again it works for the necessity of a turn signal but it doesn't when they are drl.