Welcome to the #1 Toyota GR86 Forum and Toyota GR86 community dedicated to Toyota GR86 owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Toyota GR86 Forum today!

Who purchased the Toyota Extended Warranty and how much did you pay?

Reactions
City
Miami
State
FL
Country
United States
Was offered $2200 for 8-year/75,000 Toyota care platinum. Anyone else got theirs for a better deal?

Mayo

Reactions
City
Phoenix
State
AZ
Country
United States
Vehicle
2023 Corolla GR
I was offered a 7 year/100k bumper to bumper for no additional cost if I bundled it with gap insurance. I'm not sure how it stacks up with the platinum but it seemed like everything outside of wheels and tires are covered. All drivetrain and electrical is covered.

Reactions
City
Miami
State
FL
Country
United States
I was offered a 7 year/100k bumper to bumper for no additional cost if I bundled it with gap insurance. I'm not sure how it stacks up with the platinum but it seemed like everything outside of wheels and tires are covered. All drivetrain and electrical is covered.
Does your warranty include free loaners? The finance guy mentioned that if the work goes beyond a few days then I get a free loaner. Everything else sounds about the same.

Mayo

Reactions
City
Phoenix
State
AZ
Country
United States
Vehicle
2023 Corolla GR
I'm pretty sure it did, ill need to read through it again and let you know though

GRChris

Reactions
City
Hillsborough
State
NJ
Country
United States
Vehicle
1989 Nissan Silvia
declined the extended warranty, told them i was waiting for the warranty to end so i can modify it