Welcome to the #1 Toyota GR86 Forum and Toyota GR86 community dedicated to Toyota GR86 owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Toyota GR86 Forum today!

Ordered a New GR86 in Texas

Reactions
City
Euless
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2023 Toyota GR86
Hello everyone! I live in dallas Texas but it seems most dealerships in my area are marking up the cars. I’ve decided to go through Toyota Cedar Park in Austin Texas. Placed my refundable deposit today! Hoping to get trueno blue in base spec, either manual or auto.
Let me know your own buying experience and what to look out for!
I have a YouTube channel YouTube.com/@Samirknowsbest
I document my whole journey there, please support me!
Also, since the deposit is non refundable, im open to other dealers that charge MSRP if anyone knows any!

Thanks!

Gary B.

Reactions
City
Jacksonville
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2023 GR86
Hello everyone! I live in dallas Texas but it seems most dealerships in my area are marking up the cars. I’ve decided to go through Toyota Cedar Park in Austin Texas. Placed my refundable deposit today! Hoping to get trueno blue in base spec, either manual or auto.
Also, since the deposit is non refundable, im open to other dealers that charge MSRP if anyone knows any!

Thanks!
Good day. I purchased a new vehicle in transit yesterday. I learned there are corporate and private dealerships. The corp. dealer charged MSRP or SMART Price. because they are required to not charge more. That said they will still try all the add on's. Some dealerships were adding 3-5k because of limited availability. I have been chasing cars in N. Fl. for several months. My suggestion is to buy from a small corp. dealership if you can. Big or small they get an allocation and that's it.
I was able to purchase an in transit car due in 12 days. I completed all purchase agreements including down payment. All is pending delivery fulfilment. My dealer did not take deposits or order specific cars. Most dealers had a deposit list/ wish list. I hope your purchase works out well. Hope my delivery is on time.

ThomGr

U.S. Air Force Veteran
Reactions
City
Houston
State
TX
Country
United States
Vehicle
2023 GR86

Thanks!
@Samirknowsbest .
I just picked up my new GR premium AT. I paid @ or just under msrp I'm League City. Of course that's pre finance. It seems like it's a sellers market for sure as most are sold before they reach the dealer. Mine is also the Truena blue, I can't wait to see how it looks after I put the ceramic coat on it.